MA, Maine USA, BA Hons Fine Art Kent Institute of Art & Design, Foundation Camberwell, London
Please contact me for prices.
- Arts Handcrafted Fair April 14-15th High Hurstwood Hall Sussex TN22 4AD
- ‘The Hearth Project’ Gallery 35 Brighton donated work to support homeless charity.
- ‘Beyond Impression‘ 25th June-7th July Standen NT House, Sussex
- Laughing Dog Pub Gallery June 1st-30th Brighton, Sussex
- The Cat Inn, West Sussex permanent collection and ongoing exhibition of work. 2016-2017/18
- Woolwich Contemporary Print fair 2017
- Art in the Garden Garden & Art Trail-West Hoathly Sussex, Organiser June 2017 https://www.facebook.com/WHSGardenArtTrail/
- Art in the Church Exhibition organiser St Margaret’s church West Hoathly West Sussex, Greenwood curated an exhibition of local artists work themed Art & the Garden, as a part of West Hoathly & Sharpthorne Garden & Art Trail June 2016
- Tomorrow’s Child Exhibition at the Houses of Parliament, London. www.tomorrowschildexhibtion.com 27th June -1st July 2016
- Translations: Body Image, University of Greenwich, Heritage Gallery in an exhibition as part of the Body Talk Conference July 6th-14th 2016
- Drawn to Print Exhibition, Printmakers Gallery Stroud, curated by Wendy Rhodes ‘Impress’16 2016.
Art Walks: Catherine leads Art Walks, sketching in the landscape with materials, lunch and tuition provided in locations in West Sussex and soon in Venice.
- Art Walks were launched with a Spring series on the Ashdown Forest in 2017on a frosty day with lunch provided by One the Square from Forest Row; the Summer series has focused on the meanders at Cuckmere haven, with print workshops at Saltmarsh Farmhouse; Art Walks continue in 2018 and have got many people out and out about sketching.
- NEXT ART WALKS : http://catherinegreenwood.co.uk/art-walks/
https://www.facebook.com/events/1392614127470815/? for updates of the lastst series.
The Meanders Cuckmere Haven, Watercolour
Art Walk photos thanks to Nina Large photography 2017
I respond to figure and landscapes at ancient sites with gestural mark-making using charcoal, graphite, pen and ink, ink wash and brush as well as natural inks.
I am interesed in light and form and the suggestion of figure and landscape intertwined.